High Frequency PCBs
Typical applications are radio PCBs and high speed digital PCBs. High frequency laminates provide lower attenuation and constant dielectric properties compared to PCBs of conventional FR4 materials. Aspocomp has specialized to manufacture multilayer and HDI PCBs of high frequency dielectric materials.
Aspocomp has experience about multilayer high frequency PCBs since 1998 and 1st 2-sided Teflon PCBs have been manufactured in 1987.
- High frequency multilayer PCBs
- Mixed material combinations with FR4
- HDI buildup layers with Rogers Ro4450B (Ro4350 family prepreg)
- PTFE laminates for double-sided PCB and mixed buildup
- Dk range from 2.5 to 10.0, extremely low Df
- Variety of laminate options in stock